Thursday, March 09, 2006

No Ports for UAE. Will Congress FINALLY Secure US Borders?

Both parties in the US house have voted to block US ports from ownership by a Dubai Ports World, because of national security concerns.

Assuming the sale is blocked and Congress has protected the US from nuclear devices or biological weapons, will the US-Mexico border finally be secured? Will expired visa holders be apprehended and deported? Will individuals in the US on visas be tracked?

The September 11th attacks didn't involve ports. Mohamed Atta didn't need to bring a weapon into the US. He was the weapon.

2 Comments:

Blogger gr said...

Hey there liontooth.com, I was looking for an educational blog experience on immunotec and I found your blog-site. this post isn’t exactly what I was searching for but it did get my and interest. Now I know why I found your excellent blog-site when I was looking for immunotec related information and I’m glad I did even though its not an exact find. Great Informative Post, thanks for the read and educational experience.

5/21/2006 11:07 AM  
Blogger gr said...

Hello there liontooth.com, I’m out surfing for a good blog experience on immunotec.com and found your great site. Although No Ports for UAE. Will Congress FINALLY Secure US Borders? wasn’t exactly what I’m looking for it certainly got my attention and interest. I see now why I found your excellent blog-site when I was searching for immunotec.com related web sites and I’m glad I found your site even though its not an exact match. Excellent Post, thank you for the read.

5/23/2006 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home